Apple cider vinegar has a wide range of uses for different types of diseases and conditions. It has been used as a safe and effective treatment for ailments for thousands of years. If taken internally, apple cider can help lower cholesterol levels, aid in dieting, treat infections, and regulate blood sugar levels. Also, it is said that apple cider vinegar can also eliminate stretch marks and cellulites when applied topically. If you are tired of spending a lot of money on expensive ointments as well as creams which promise to deal with your stretch marks, then try the folk remedy: apple cider vinegar for stretch marks. Many people after using this ingredient said that, after one week of daily use, stretch marks noticeably turned white. And, one month later, it became invisible.
So could you use apple cider vinegar for stretch marks and cellulites? How does it work? This article from WikiYeah.com will help you figure out how to use apple cider vinegar for stretch marks and cellulites effectively, so you can get beautiful, smooth skin without expense!
Is Apple Cider Vinegar good for Stretch Marks?
Because apple cider vinegar has a number of essential properties, it makes this ingredient a wonderful treatment for stretch marks and cellulites and other health issues. Here are some features of apple cider vinegar appreciated for stretch mark treatment:
– The astringent property of apple cider vinegar can dry out oily skin.
– It has anti-septic and antibiotic properties that help in scrapping off dead skin cells, dirt and dusts on your skin pores while still regenerating the skin tissue naturally for growing healthy new skin.
– It also has a large amount of vitamins, including vitamin A, B2 and B6, C, E and P.
– Thanks to its content of alpha hydroxy along with amino acids, apple cider vinegar can dissolve fatty deposits as well as dead skin cells of the human skin.
– Having lactic and malic acids, apple cider vinegar can not only exfoliate your skin but also soften it to decrease stretch marks.
– Apple cider vinegar also contains tract elements, which are phosphorus, calcium, silicon, copper, sulfur, potassium, and magnesium.
– It can also detoxify, cleanse and balance the pH levels of your skin naturally.
Because of apple cider vinegar’s chemical composition, it is the single one among many types of vinegars that has healing effects.
How To Choose Apple Cider Vinegar
The first step when it comes to learning how to use apple cider vinegar for stretch marks is to choose a good type of apple cider vinegar. It is recommended to buy 5% apple cider vinegar which is best to be rubbed on the skin. When buying apple cider vinegar, do not try to save your money by choosing the cheap plastic cup of liquid that resembles acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar. It will not give you the desired results. Even, the worst case is that you may get a chemical burn.
Also, choose the natural and pure type of apple cider vinegar. If you see that the liquid in the bottle is not clear, it is not a problem because it is one of signs that you are not using a synthetic product. Furthermore, it is the real apple cider vinegar and you should buy it.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Stretch Marks – 8 Must-Try Tips
1. Water and Apple Cider Vinegar for Stretch Marks
What you need to do is:
– Mix dilute apple cider vinegar with an equal amount of water
– Take a cotton pad to apply this solution on your affected skin
– Wait for several minutes to rinse it off, and pat it dry
– Repeat this routine once per day for 2 week to get good results.
You can also use rose water as an alternative for plain water.
2. Honey, Water and Apple Cider Vinegar for Stretch Marks
The combination of honey, water and apple cider vinegar gives you an excellent treatment for stretch marks and cellulites.
– Mix 2 tablespoons of ACV with a little amount of honey
– Add the mixture to 2/3 cup of plain water and mix them well
– Apply the mixture over your affected skin and wait for 30 minutes to rinse it off with tepid water
– Apply this method regularly till you get noticeable results.
3. Green Tea, Honey, Sugar, and Apple Cider Vinegar for Stretch Marks
You can combine sugar, green tea, honey and ACV together to get a natural treatment for many skin issues, including stretch marks. Sugar will naturally exfoliate your skin while honey retains the moisture of skin and boost the growth of new skin cells. On the other hand, green tea plays as a natural detoxifying ingredient that removes free radicals of your skin.
– Mix ACV, green tea, sugar and honey with the ratio of 1:2:5:1
– If you want to thicken this mixture, add some sugar into
– After cleansing and drying out your skin, use a cotton ball to apply the mixture onto your affected areas
– Keep massaging in circular motions for about 5 minutes and leave it there for another 10 minutes
– Rinse it off with water and apply your homemade toner onto (by mixing apple cider vinegar, green tea, olive oil, tea tree oil and lemon juice with the ratio of 1:2:1:1:1)
– Leave the toner on your skin for a few hours or overnight and rinse it off the next morning
– Repeat this routine twice per week to get a relief from stretch marks.
Read more: 8 Tips on How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks on Buttocks, Stomach & Legs
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Only
Using apple cider vinegar as a homemade toner is another good way to eliminate stretch marks on your skin.
– Mix ACV with plain water with the ratio of 1:2
– Pour this mixture in a spray bottle and shake it up
– Spray the mixture over your skin or apply it using a cotton ball
– Wait till it dries out and apply your moisturizer to your skin
– Repeat this routine daily.
5. Tea Tree Oil And Apple Cider Vinegar for Stretch Marks
– Combine ACV and a few drops of tea tree oil together
– Apply the mixture over your skin and wait for several minutes to rinse it off with plain water
– Repeat this routine daily to get significant improvements.
6. Lemon Juice and Apple Cider Vinegar for Stretch Marks
For an easy-to-prepare solution for stretch marks removal, you can combine lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.
– Mix ¼ teaspoon of lemon juice and the same amount of organic apple cider vinegar. For sensitive skin, dilute the mixture with water.
– Apply the mixture on your skin and rinse it off after a few minutes
– Do not forget to apply moisturizer after drying out your skin.
Read also: 9 Ways to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Warts & Moles
7. Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar
You can use this combination for not only stretch mark removal but also dead skin cells removal. It also helps encourage the production of collagen to fill in the indented acne scars.
– On the first day, combine water and baking soda to get a mixture. Apply it over your skin and rinse it off after it dries out.
– On the second day, combine water and apple cider vinegar to apply on the affected skin using a cotton pad. After 15 minutes to rinse it off.
– Repeat this routine regularly.
8. Raw Milk and Apple Cider Vinegar
– Combine 1 teaspoon of raw milk with the same amount of ACV.
– Apply the mixture over your skin and rinse it off after 15 minutes
– Do this method twice per day for better results.
9. Banana and Apple Cider Vinegar for Stretch Marks
– Take a fresh banana to mash it up and combine 1 tablespoon of this paste with 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
– Similar to the above methods, apply it and rinse it off after 15 minutes
– Repeat this routine thrice per day.
Learn more: 3 Best Methods on How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Heartburn
10. Rose Water, Lemon Juice and Apple Cider Vinegar
– Mix 2 teaspoons of organic apple cider vinegar with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice / lime juice and 1 teaspoon of rose water.
– Apply the mixture over your skin using a cotton ball
– Rinse it off after 15 minutes and repeat this routine daily
Further Tips For Relieve Stretch Marks And Cellulites
In addition to combining 10 tips using apple cider vinegar for stretch marks and cellulites above, you should also apply these tips as well as precautions:
– Use unfiltered, unpasteurized, organic, raw apple cider vinegar
– Dilute it with water if you have sensitive skin to avoid skin irritation
– Avoid applying ACV onto open wounds, the areas near eyes and extremely dry areas
– Always cleanse your skin before applying these methods
– Do a patch test prior to using this ingredient
– Consult a professional / doctor after using these tips for a significant amount of time without any results.
2 Methods on How to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Headaches & Migraines
9 Ways to use Apple Cider Vinegar for Warts & Moles