This article on Wikiyeah.com is about a few tips and exercises on how to get rid of cellulite on thighs and legs fast. In fact, the beauty spas start cashing-in and profiting big-time by marketing “beauty” services as well as products to get rid of cellulite. And, if you are like the majority of women who have suffered from this embarrassment, then you probably already acknowledge that all of these superficial and passive beauty remedies do not allow you to get rid of the dented shadows and mushy dimples on the buns, thighs, and legs.
So, right now, you can check out this list of natural tips and exercises to get rid of cellulite on thighs and legs, beginning with:
I. Exercises To Get Rid Of Cellulite Fast – General Keys About Killing Cellulite
1. You Could Not Get Rid Of Cellulite By Rubbing An Odd Gel, Goopy Cream, Or Weird Lotion On The Affected Skin Areas.
The truth is that. But, not every woman can acknowledge this. Stop use them as some of them might worsen your condition. No matter how expensive the supposed “cellulite reduction creams” on the market are, they could not help you clear all cellulite. In reality, cellulite is not a skin issue. Rather than, it is an underlying structural problem which could just be reversed by fixing the cause of atrophied muscle fibers directly beneath the cellulite areas.
2. Expensive “Medi-Spa Treatments” Just Decrease Your Bank Account, Not Your Cellulite.
Yes. The fact is so sad. But it is true when it comes to weight loss, in general, and how to get rid of cellulite on thighs and legs, in particular. What you should do now is to stay away from them because the FDA reports points out there were a lot of women who have been injured and scarred for their lives. Dangerous, painful services have been proven to be ineffective in treating cellulite. Nevertheless, marketing and advertising loopholes make these types of services to be smartly marketed to those women who always and continually want to clear all the unattractive shadows and dimples on their lower-body areas.
3. The Dimples And Shadows Or Saggy Ripples Known As Cellulite Are Not Genetic.
You will be not stuck with cellulite for the rest of your life if you have them. This false belief will prevent you from getting rid of cellulite.
Moreover, even some doctors also believe in and nurture this false belief. Obviously, it is popular to see both a mother and daughter suffering from “orange peel” look, but that does not mean this problem is genetic. That simply means those women do not know how to tone, lift, and firm their muscles under the saggy skin. [See: anti aging tips for skin]
4. You Could Get Rid Of Cellulite No Matter How Old You Are
Because cellulite is a structural issue so it could be fixed with unique and simple body movements that focus on the cellulite areas. Those types of movements could be applied by any lady, regardless of her fitness level and age. On the other hand, no matter you suffered from this problem in your teenage or after pregnancy, or even after menopause, it can be fixed.
5. The Only Way To Get Rid Of The Shadows And Dimples Of Cellulite Is Via A Series Of Specifically Targeted Lower-Body Movements.
These exercises to get rid of cellulite on thighs and legs will focus on shaping, lifting, and toning those muscle layers on the affected skin areas so they will gently push your skin outward, bring back the tight, smooth and sexy appearance while still reducing excess flab. [See: fitness tips for beginners if you care]
This is also one of the best ways for you to learn how to lose weight naturally and safely. But, you will not learn about these slow-tempo movements (which will be revealed later) in the local health and fitness clubs or in the gym.
II. Exercises To Get Rid Of Cellulite Fast – 6 Movements To Remove Stubborn Cellulite
1. Side To Side
- With this one in the list of exercises to get rid of cellulite, the muscles targeted include abductors, quadriceps, adductors, glutes, and hamstrings.
- You can make this basic movement easier by practicing it without any weight. Or, to challenge you more, use two dumbbells to practice this exercise and hold them up at the shoulders while doing the exercise.
- Practice: Stand in the position of shoulder-width apart and the toes pointed out 45 degrees, back straight and flat. Hold one dumbbell in one of your hands, rest them at the hips. Then. Take a big step to your left side and bend the left knee till the leg thigh is parallel to the ground, keep the right leg extended. Keep your left knee not jutting over the toes or the butt not dipping below the knee. Stop for a moment and return the beginning position. Repeat the movement to the right side without taking a rest.
2. All-Fours Kickback
- With this exercise, the muscles targeted consist of gluteal muscles.
- Use ankle weights to practice this exercise if you want to make it more challenge. Remember that while doing this, you do not hunch or arch the back as this might prevent you from putting much stress on the back. Like above, you can practice this exercise with or without ankle weights, up to your needs.
- Practice: wearing the ankle weights. Initially, get down on the forearms as well as knees. Keep the back straight and the head in a line with the back. Your eyes look down. Then, keep the back straight and the leg bent. Swing slowly the right leg back while lifting the right foot towards the roof till the thigh is parallel with the floor. Remain the foot flexed during the exercise. Keep the position for a moment and return to the beginning position. Repeat the set with the other side.
3. Lying Inner-Leg Lift
- With this muscle, the target muscles include inner thighs muscles.
- Use ankle weights to practice this exercise if you want to challenge yourself more. By working this, you could create a lean, strong line down the insides of the legs. Bear in mind that whilst doing this exercise, you should keep the upper body stationary and do not sway back and forth when lifting and lowering.
- Practice: wear ankle weights. Start with lying on the left side, rest the head on the upper arm and place the right hand on the ground, in front of the chest to get full support. Then, bend the right knee (which is of the top leg), place the foot of that leg in front of the left knee. Extend the left leg (which is the bottom leg). After that, raise the left leg slowly, as high as you could with comfort. Keep the position for a moment and lower slowly. Repeat the movement with the other side.
4. Squat And Side Lift
- In this list of exercises to get rid of cellulite on thighs and legs, this exercise targets different muscles, containing glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, hip flexors, and abductors.
- You use ankle weights when practicing this exercise.
- Practice: wear ankle weights. Stand with the position of shoulder-width apart. Place the hands on the hips, the elbows out to your sides, and the toes slightly pointed out. Keep the head straight and the eyes looking forwards. For more challenge, you can use two dumbbells when moving. Firstly, slowly bent two knees and squat back when moving the butt down. Imagine there is a chair for you to sit. Keep the back straight and flat. Keep your knees not jutting over the toes. Stop as the thighs are parallel to the ground, not lower. Secondly, pause that position. Then, straighten the legs. Lift the left leg right off the ground and out to the left side. Stop again. Return to the beginning position. Repeat with the right leg. Alternate legs during the practice.
5. V-Leg Pull
- With this exercise on how to get rid of cellulite, the targeted muscles include out thighs muscles.
- Use an exercise band as equipment. This exercise will make you tone the outer thighs, making them more stable and stronger. As you go through these movements, you should keep the back flat on the ground. Avoid arching the lower back or twisting the torso. In case you have a trouble with balance, then you can lie next to a chair and hold on to its legs to get support.
- Practice: tie the exercise band loosely around the ankles. Lie on the back with the arms down two sides. Extend the legs straight up directly to create a 90 degree with the feet spread wide enough to let the exercise band be taut slightly. Then, flex the feet. After that, slowly open the leg until the exercise band is taut and you still feel comfortable. Then, pause and slowly return to the beginning position.
Recommend reading: how to gain muscle mass fast
6. One-Legged Lunge
- With the last one in this series of exercises to get rid of cellulite, the targeted muscles contain glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps.
- Use a sturdy chair as equipment. As this is one of the advanced exercise on how to get rid of cellulite on thighs and legs, practice regular lunges before your get started. Make this exercise more challenging with two dumbbells.
- Practice: if there are dumbbells, hold them down at the sides. Stand about 2 feet in front of the sturdy bench or chair with the back against it. Bend the left knee and extend the left leg right behind your body. Put the top of the left foot right on the seat of that chair. You should keep the back straight and the head in a line with the spine, eyes facing forward. After that, bend the right knee slowly till it is parallel with the ground. Avoid jutting the right knee over the toes. Stop for a moment before rising back to the beginning position. Repeat the movement with the other side.
This list of exercises to get rid of cellulite on thighs and legs fast hopefully can help you get smooth and toned lower body effectively. Apply these exercises and you will see drastic results soon.
Leave your comments below to let us know your thoughts. Make sure you like WikiYeah on Facebook to be updated every time we post brand new tips and tricks on ways to live a healthy life.