One of the most sensitive areas on the body of a person is their butt. This area is always covered up by clothes and never sees any sunlight. That is why boils and pimples often appear on the derriere, even when there is no acne problem on anywhere else on the body.
Boils, also known as furuncles, could be very painful and debilitating. The condition of the sufferers is worsened if the boils develop on the areas like buttocks and thighs. Walking, sitting or just simple getting along with daily activities could be very hard. Some basic information about boils is:
What Are Boils?
A boil is a common skin infection. It starts from a hair follicle. They could be defined as round, hard pimples whose center is jam packed with pus. This pus is created by a combination of white blood cells, protein, and bacteria. Within 5-7 days, a red boil will turn into white because of the collection of pus. Steadily, this boil gets tender and painful. They could be either appear in single or groups. There are some body parts which are more susceptible to the problem of skin abscesses like scalp, hands, legs, and buttocks. If you have a weakened immune system, then the possibility of suffering from boils is also higher. The majority of boils do not require instant medical treatment. Nonetheless, if you experience severe pains and fever, then you should get professional consultation.
Causes Of Boils
Almost every person could get boils at any time of their lives. Nonetheless, this condition seems to be prone to appear in those with health problems, which are:
- Poor nutrition
- Poor hygiene
- Conditions associate with the immune system
- Chemical exposure
- Change in appetite
- Allergic reaction
- Waxing and shaving
How To Get Rid Of Boils On Butts, Butt Crack And Thighs – 10 Home Remedies
When it comes learning how to treat to boils on butts, butt crack and thighs, there are many home remedies which can assist you in treating this problem. This article on WikiYeah.com will give you some effective ways to treat boils on butts, butt crack and thighs.
1. Honey And Turmeric
Turmeric and honey are famous for medicinal properties, in addition to anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, using them could help eradicate the boils and lessen the pain.
- 20-30 gms of turmeric
- 100-150 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Boil the prepared turmeric in water
- Let the solution to cool down
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey to that turmeric paste
- Apply the paste over your affected area, allow it to dry for 30 minutes
- Apply this method daily till you get rid of boils in butts
Read more: How to use turmeric for eczema and itching effectively
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is renowned for its versatile uses and benefits on different issues, particularly skin care. Apply this on your affected skin area to disinfect the area. It could help alleviate the pain, cool down the skin and decrease inflammation.
Especially, if you have boils on your butt crack or butt cheek, this is your best home remedy.
Having anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, garlic is able to eradicate the boil bacteria. Furthermore, it also possesses anti-inflammatory properties which could aid in decreasing the inflammation and pain.
When using garlic for boils on butts, butt crack or thighs, you may feel a stinging sensation but that feeling will disappear in several minutes.
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml water
- Blend the prepared garlic and water in a blender for 5 minutes or so
- After that, apply the paste over on your affected area and wait for 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with water, repeat the routine every 5 hours.
4. Warm Compress
Among home remedies for boils on butts, butt crack and thighs, this seems to be the simplest. Apply warm compress will boost the blood circulation around your boils. As a result, it will allow the natural antibodies along with white blood cells to decrease the infection and kill the bacteria. The remedy is very effective for those with boils on butts that have a lot of pus on it.
One of the best remedies for treating boils on butts is milk. With its great antimicrobial and cooling properties, milk could be useful in eradicating the bacteria as well as decreasing inflammation and pain caused by the boils. You should repeat this remedy a few times per day to get rid of boils on butts.
- 100ml of milk
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Heat the prepared milk and add salt into
- Then, add 1 tablespoon of flour to the mixture to create a thick paste
- Apply this paste on your affected area and wait for 15 minutes before washing it off with warm water
- Re-apply it a few times per day
6. Apple Cider Vinegar
Thanks to anti-microbial and antiseptic properties, apple cider vinegar can be a good treatment for boils on butts. You can make use of diluted apple cider vinegar to fight boil infection and decrease pain and inflammation.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 100 ml of water
- Cotton balls
- Add apple cider vinegar to water
- Use a cotton ball to apply the diluted apple cider vinegar on your boils
- Let the vinegar stay for 30 minutes before washing it off with clean water
- Do this twice per day to remove boils fast
Both neem water and neem paste are good for boils on butts because neems has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Not mention to decreasing inflammation and pain, neem also eradicates the boil bacteria to give you an instant relief.
- 5-8 leaves of neem
- 1 cup of water
- Girind neem and water in the grinder for 3 to 5 minutes
- Apply the neem paste over your affected area
- Wait for 15 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water
- Add 5 to 8 leaves of neem to the water before boiling them for 15 minutes
- After that, let it cool down
- Wash your infected area with that solution
- Repeat the routine 5-6 times per day
8 effective ways to use neem for acne scars
7 simple treatments using neem for dandruff
Having absorptive properties, cornmeal can decrease inflammation, pain and pus in order to bring an immediate relief.
- 1 tablespoon of cornmeal
- 1 cup of water
- Heat 1 tablespoon of water in a pan for 10 minutes
- Add the cornmeal to that water to create a paste
- Apply the paste over your boils
- Wait for 15 minutes before rinsing it off with plain water
- Repeat the remedy 3 times per day to get rid of boils
Onion is a familiar ingredient in the kitchen, but it also has a lot of benefits for health, including treating boils. With its antiseptic properties, onion could defeat skin infection. When the onions contact with the boils, they work as a natural irritant and antimicrobial agent, aiding in lessening inflammation and pain.
- 1 onion
- Clean cloth
- Peel and cut the onion into slices
- Apply they on your butts and use a clean cloth to cover it
- After every 3 hours, change those onion slices
10. Tea Tree Oil
Having antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic properties, tea tree oil can be used to treat not only acnes, pimples but also boils on different body parts. You can directly apply it over your affected area or use it as a hot compress to decrease pain and inflammation.
- 1 potato
- Clean cloth
- Take a potato and use the knife to cut them into slices
- Places those slices on your boils
- After 3-4 hours, replace with the new ones
- During this period, you could cover the impacted area with the prepared clean cloth