Chicken tonight? Why not? Boneless chicken breasts are considered as an affordable as well as versatile lean protein to add to stir-fries, soups and more other chicken dishes. No more boring bird! Here Wikiyeah.com gathers top 5 boneless chicken breast recipes that help you bring new life to weeknight staple.
5 Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes – Step By Step
I. Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes – Chicken Piccata
When it comes to healthy boneless chicken breast recipes, chicken piccata – the Intalian-style chicken recipe gets the top position in the list. It is a pan-fried chicken breasts served with the rich lemon caper sauce.
- Skin less chicken breasts: 4
- All-purpose flour: ½ cup
- Pepper and salt
- Olive Oil: 5 tablespoons
- Butter: 4 tablespoons
- Garlic Cloves which are minced: 2
- Capers, rinsed and drained: 2 tablespoons
- Dry white wine: ½ cup
- Chicken broth: 1cup
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice: 4 tablespoons
- Chopped parsley: 2 tablespoons
- Cooked pasta
- With the mallet, you pound chicken breasts till slightly flatten. Then, season them with pepper and salt, and dredge both the sides of chicken in flour before shaking off the excess flour
- Next, melt 2 tablespoons of oil and butter in one large skillet. Also, you need to fry chicken breasts in the hot oil for 5 minutes with each side till cooked through and turned golden brown. Then, transfer the chicken breasts to the plate
- After that, add the remaining butter to that skillet, add carpers and garlic. Then, add lemon juice, chicken stock, and wine before bringing to boil, scraping off the browns bits from that skillet. Now, season with pepper and salt.
- The next step is to return the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes till the sauce gets reduced. Now, you transfer the chicken to one large plate before pouring the sauce over it. Sprinkle it with chopped parsley. You can use it with cooked pasta. [Read: a comprehensive guide of paleo diet – Paleohacks cookbook review]