When it comes to meatloaf, are you hater or lover? For me, I love it. Glazed meatloaf is one of delicious main American dishes that most people love. Nothing says “home” like the classic meatloaf – an ultimate comfort dish. This easy glazed meatloaf recipe will teach you how to cook glazed meatloaf quickly with ketchup, Ground-Meat, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Check out the full process of cooking this delicious dish from Wikiyeah.com!
Glazed Meatloaf Recipe – How To Make
- About The Recipe
- Serves: 5
- Recipe type: main dishes, American
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 55 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour
- Nutrition Facts
- Total calories: 15
- Total fat: 0% daily value – 0g
- Cholesterol: 0% daily value – 0g
- Sodium: 5% daily value – 110mg
- Potassium: 1% daily value – 50mg
- Total carbohydrate: 1% daily value – 3g
- Sugars: 2g
- Vitamin C: 4% daily value
- Vitamin A: 2% daily value
- Iron: 2% daily value
- Calcium: 2% daily value
[Read: Baked apple cinnamon oatmeal]
- Ground meat: ½ recipe – about 1 ¾ pounds
- Dijon mustard: 1 tablespoon
- Ketchup: 3 tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to about 425 degrees, with rack in the center position. Then, gently mix meat and mustard together. Put the meat mixture into the 4-by-8 inch oval (about 1 ½ inches thick) on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- After that, combine Worcestershire and ketchup in the small bowl before brushing over the surface of meatloaf to coat. Then, bake, remember to rotate halfway through, till jut cooked through and the instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reaches about 160 degrees, from 40-45 minutes. Wait for 5 minutes before slicing. [Read: paleohacks cookbook review – The complete guide for paleo diet]
Remember that this glazed meatloaf could be refrigerated for about 2 days.
Make sure you like WikiYeah on Facebook to be updated every time we post brand new tips and tricks on ways to live a healthy life.