V. Pizza Bianca With Arugula, Bacon, And Mushrooms
If you do not have enough time, you could use a store-bought pizza crust rather than making your homemade crust made use in this healthy pizza recipe. It is topped with bacon plus with two kinds of cheese, so you would never guess it is just 115 calories each slice. [Read: best detox diet drinks for weight loss]
1. Nutrition Fact (Per Serving)
- Calories: 115
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Saturated fat: 1.6g
- Fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Protein: 5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Carbohydrate: 14.5g
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Calcium: 70mg
- Sodium: 190mg
Yield: 12 servings (each serving size: 1 slice)
- 1package of active dry yeast (about 2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1/2 cupof warm water (100° – 110°)
- 1 teaspoonof sugar
- 2 teaspoons ofyellow cornmea
- 1 1/2 cups ofall-purpose flour, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon ofkosher salt
- 2slices of center-cut bacon
- 1/2 cupthinly sliced white onion
- 1package of whole button mushrooms which are quartered (8-ounce)
- 1/2 teaspoonof kosher salt, divided
- 1 tablespoon ofextravirgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon offreshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 cupsof baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons ofgrated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cupof shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup ofpart-skim ricotta
- To prepare dough, you dissolve yeast as well as sugar within 1/2 cup of warm water in one large bowl; then let it stand for 5 minutes. Now, lightly spoon flour into the dry measuring cups before leveling with a knife. Then, you stir 1 ¼ cups pf flour and 1/4 teaspoon of salt into the yeast mixture for forming the soft dough. After that, you turn dough out onto the lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic (about 5 minutes); add enough of remaining flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, to prevent dough from sticking to hands.
- Place the dough in one large bowl which is coated with cooking spray, turning dough to coat. Now, cover and let rise in the warm place (about 85°), keep free from drafts for one hour or till doubled in size.
- Punch the dough down; then cover and wait for 5 minutes. After that, roll the dough into the 14-inch circle on the lightly floured surface. Next, you place the dough on one pizza pan or a baking sheet which is coated with the cooking spray and also sprinkled with the Just simply crimp edges of the dough with your fingers to create a rim.
- Preheat the oven to 450°.
- For preparing for topping, you cook bacon in one large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Now, remove bacon from skillet, reserving 2 teaspoons of bacon drippings in the Crumble bacon; set aside. Add the onion as well as mushrooms to that pan before cooking about 10 minutes or till tender and moisture evaporates, then stirring occasionally. Now, remove from heat; and do not forget to sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of salt plus with 1/8 of teaspoon pepper.
- Drizzle the oil over the dough; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt as well as 1/8 teaspoon of Place the pan on the lowest oven rack; then bake at the degree of 450° for about 10 minutes or till golden-brown. Now, remove from oven; spread the ricotta evenly over the crust, leaving a 1/2-inch rim. After that, you arrange the onion mixture plus with arugula evenly over the ricotta. Then, sprinkle with mozzarella, bacon, and Parmesan. You need to bake an extra 10 minutes or till the crust gets browned. Wait for 5 minutes before serving. Just simply cut into wedges.
These are top 5 easy healthy pizza recipes under 300 calories that you make use of right instantly at your home to eat healthy but still give you great treats.
Make sure you like WikiYeah on Facebook to be updated every time we post brand new tips and tricks on ways to live a healthy life.