7. Wheatgrass Juice
Thanks to the chlorophyll presence in wheatgrass, it can be a good solution for body odor. Therefore, a lot of people use wheatgrass juice as their effective home remedies for body odor. Nevertheless, because of the strong taste it comes with. It sometimes gives users nauseating feeling at the beginning. Therefore, you had better start with a little amount of this (about 2 tablespoons of wheatgrass juice) and have it on your empty stomach to avoid over reaction. [Read: top exercises on how to sleep better]
8. Witch Hazel
Wich hazel, in essence, could lower the pH level of the human skin, making it impossible for bacteria to survive. Moreover, its astringent properties will contract skin pores, and assist in reducing the sweat production.
- You can soak one cotton ball in the witch hazel. Dab the ball under the arms to make it work as an antiperspirant.
- Do this whenever your own body smells.
9. Tea Tree Oil
Having antiseptic and antibacterial properties, this type of oil could kill bacteria present on the human skin and remove body odor. Being an astringent, the tea tree oil is able to control sweating.
- You can add 2 drops of tea tree oil to 2 tablespoons of water (about 1 ounce).
- Pour that solution into a spray bottle, use as the deodorant.
- If your skin is sensitive, then avoid using this method. [Read: home remedies for wisdom tooth pain]