In the series of “home remedies” for a variety of diseases, here Wikiyeah.com would like to recommend you some of the most effective, tried-and-true natural home remedies for kidney stones in females and males.
Read more: signs and symptoms of a kidney infection
The kidneys, in fact, are one of the most important organs in the human body. The kidneys can help to detox and filter those impurities from the blood, and waste from the urine. Kidney stones are affecting about 10% of the population worldwide and most common in males between the ages of 30 to 40. Kidney stones form when the kidneys cannot process toxins effectively. Kidney stones could cause possible blockage of the urine flow and pain as well.
Check out the following home remedies for kidney stones to choose one or some options for your case!
Home Remedies For Kidney Stones – 10 Tried-And-True Tips
1. Lemon Juice, Olive Oil And Apple Cider Vinegar
Being one of the favorite home remedies for kidney stones of a large number of people, at all ages, the combination of lemon juice, raw apple cider vinegar and olive oil is a good drinkable solution for kidney stones.
- Mix 2 oz of organic olive oil with the same amount of organic lemon juice. Drink the mixture after that and followed by a 12-ounce glass of purified water.
- After 30 minutes, take ½ of a lemon to squeeze its juice into the glass of 12 ounces of purified water, add 1 tbsp of raw ACV. Drink it straight.
- Repeat this routine every several hours to improve the symptoms.
2. Kidney Beans
Well, the shape of this bean might be indicative of its potential of healing.
- You can make use of this bean by removing the beans from inside the pods before boiling the pods in the purified hot water for about 6 hours.
- Strain the liquid through cheese cloth, let it cool and take it throughout the day to remove your kidney stones.
3. Pomegranate Juice
It is shown that pomegranate juice can prevent the building of certain kinds of kidney stones.
Enjoy one serving or two of this type of juice each day. In addition to removing kidney stones, pomegranate also contains lots of antioxidants, protecting your body from the damage of free radicals.