Prior to learning the most effective natural home remedies for stretch marks, you had better acknowledge what stretch marks are.
Actually, stretch marks are visible lines on the skin surface, with an off-color hue. Mainly found in the abdominal wall, stretch marks could also happen over the upper arms, thighs, buttocks and breasts. Commonly, every woman at least one point in their life have stretch marks. They are natural yet ugly. Stretch marks might happen due to sudden changes in body size, like during pregnancy, rapid weight-gain, or puberty. It is estimated that 90% women worldwide suffer from this condition around their abdomen, hips and thigh as well. Unfortunately, these ugly lines seem to be genetic. That means if you have a close relative or family member suffer from stretch marks, then there will be high odds for you having them.
However, there are some natural home remedies for stretch marks on stomach, buttocks, and legs that can help you get rid of these problems quickly and safely. Remember that, you have to put attempts and efforts to get good, permanent results of stretch marks elimination. Take a look from Wikiyeah.com!
Home Remedies For Stretch Marks – 8 Easy Tips On How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks
Many people use apricot scrub to remove their stretch marks, when it comes to home remedies for stretch marks. This is a useful way, but here I introduce to you the proven mask recipe that you can use to apply onto your affected skin area every day for at least 1 month or even more.
• Cut 2-3 apricots into pieces, eliminate their seeds
• Crush the fruits to get the paste
• Apply the paste onto your skin and wait for 15 minutes
• Wash it off with lukewarm water.
• Do it daily, for 1 month [Read: how to get rid of acne fast]
2. Essential Oils
Regarding home remedies for stretch marks, natural essential oils are great emollients which are capable to treat scalp and hair problems along with skin tissues containing stretch marks. There are a lot of essential oils you can use to remove stretch marks, such as lavender oil, olive oil, rose oil, myrrh oil, geranium oil, chamomile oil, castor oil and helichrysum oil.
The best thing to do is to mix some types of the oils above to create a good mixture. For example, you can:
• Mix ½ teaspoon of lavender oil, ½ teaspoon of chamomile oil, 2 teaspoon of almond oil together.
• Apply the mixture onto your stretch marks daily
• Do this 3-4 times per day for 1 month or more [Read: how to get rid back acne]
3. Potato Juice
This is the cheapest and among quick home remedies for stretch marks you can make use of right instantly. Thanks to a lot of components, such as essential fatty acids and phytochemicals such as polyphenols, and carotenoids, potatoes are capable of boosting collagen as well as elastin synthesis, fading your stretching marks naturally. Also, it is jam packed with various vitamins and minerals, including B-complex, vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, calcium, zinc, and phosphorus.
• Take 1 medium-sized potato and cut it into thich-sized pieces
• Take one slice and rub it over your affected skin area
• Let the juice cover over your stretch marks.
• Wait for 5-10 minutes
• Wash it off with tepid water