4. Sour Apple Juice
When it comes to tips on how to get rid of a skin mole, this can be an alternative for apple cider vinegar. Use the juice of sour apples to dissolve the moles. Having acid content, this juice is a simple remedy for moles. Yet, it might take a longer period of time to get good results in compared with apple cider vinegar.
• Crush 2-3 sour cooking apples to take the juice
• Pour several drops of this juice into a cotton ball and apply it over your skin mole
• Use a bandage to secure the mole and leave it there for a few hours.
• Do it 3 to 4 times per day and for 4 weeks to get good results.
5. Castor Oil
Regarding to home remedies on how to get rid of a skin mole, castor oil is a good option. This helps remove moles, warts, or skin tags. With the properties of a discutient, it can help eradicate unusual growths. Moreover, this tip does not leave scars, but it takes time to get good noticeable results.
• Mix a few drops of castor oil with a pinch of baking soda. If you want, mix it in ground aspirin.
• Then, rub the solution over your moles gently
• Wait several hours till it get dry naturally
• Do it twice per day for month
6. Flaxseed Oil
This oil is very helpful for eliminating moles thanks to softening properties. It can soften the moles and then loosen them naturally, so they could easily fall off.
• Mix ground flaxseeds and honey with flaxseed oil to create a fine paste
• Apply the paste over your moles
• After 1 hour or more, remove it. Do it thrice per day for several weeks.