7. Pineapple Juice
Thanks to the lightening properties, pineapple juice will lighten the pigmentation of your moles, making them less noticeable.
• Soak the cotton ball into the pineapple juice and apply it over your moles
• Leave it overnight till the juice get dry naturally
• Apply it a few times per day for a couple of weeks
You need to use fresh pineapple juice which is made daily because it consists of much more citric acid. Also, you can think of other acidic juice like grapefruits, and lemons.
8. Onion Juice
Onion is a very effective ingredient when it comes to home remedies for moles. The major reason is that it has acidic properties. It could get rid of many layers of moles that may be protruding from your skin. In addition, the juice of onion could also even out the skin tone.
• Take off fresh onion juice and apply it over your moles using the q tip.
• After 30 minutes, wash it off with warm water
• Do this method thrice per day for 1 month or so.
Despite frankincense sounds rather strange for a lot of you, it can be an effective remedy for moles. Frankincense works as the astringent and could delete moles if used diligently.
• Mix frankincense essential oil with olive oil and apply the solution over your moles
• After several hours, wash it off. You can also leave it overnight.
• Do it twice or thrice per day for a few weeks.
Warning: do not use frankincense if you notice skin irritation.