7. Olive Oil
Olive oil is reckoned as the most essential factor for frizzy hair that demands more moisture.
- Warm up a cup of olive oil. Apply this liquid on your hair.
- Cover your head with a shower cap or a towel. Hold it about 90 minutes.
- And then clean your hair with water and shampoo
- Do like this three times a week for results as expected.
Mayonnaise making of eggs and oil, makes your locks strong and shiny.
- Take half a jar of mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Combine it with olive oil, a yolk and one tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar. Stir the mixture well.
- Apply it on washed and wet hair.
- Cover your head with a shower cap or a towel for about 90’
- And finally, rinse your hair with cold water.
9. Lemon And Honey
Lemon and honey are two available ingredients that you can make use of removing frizzy hair. Lemon includes vitamin- and mineral-rich ingredients that make your hair healthier, while honey supplies moistures.
- Mix two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and honey with a cup of water.
- Apply it on washed hair, but avoid the scalp.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes
- And then rinse with tepid water and a mild shampoo.
- Do this once or twice a week. [Read: benefits of hone water]
These simple home-made remedies can help you contend with the frizz and repay the shiny and smooth hair for you. Now, let’s start with these home remedies for how to get rid of frizzy hair.
Make sure you like WikiYeah on Facebook to be updated every time we post brand new tips and tricks on ways to live a healthy life.