Though shine is such a beautiful thing on the lips, hair, and nails, if it is on your T-zone, then it is not so much. When it comes to learning how to get rid of oily skin on face, there are many ways you can make use of, but not all of them are permanent.
One of the best ways to get rid of oily skin on face permanently is by following a proper skin care routine. Before considering those skin cleansing products or oil free moisturizers, you should consider some home remedies initially. The tips below are useful for both men and women to make skin problem-free in one week. Take a look from Wikiyeah.com!
How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On Face – Oily Skin Care Steps And Remedies
This might be among the most effective ones when it comes to tips on how to get rid of oily skin on face. Also, by steaming, you can remove the dirt from your skin pores. Thanks to the steam, your facial skin will become softer and get rid of oils.
- Boil hot water and pour it into a bowl
- Take a towel to cover your own head
- Let the steam pass to your face
- Do not let your skin contact with hot water to avoid burning skin [Read: how to get clear skin]
In order to know how to get rid of oily skin, you should exfoliate the skin each week. This way, you will also remove excess sebum from your skin. Remember to steam your own face before exfoliating to get better results. This is a useful technique for you to unclog the pores which are full of impurities. Opt for a good product for exfoliating your skin or you can go for exfoliating home recipes.
3. Use Lemons
This fruit is most widely used in skin care regimes, particularly in relieving oily skin. That natural skin cleanser includes citric acid along with vitamin C that makes your skin oil-free and whiter looking.
- Cut a lemon and extract the juice
- Dilute it with the water and apply that juice to your own skin
- Use your fingers to rub it slightly over your face
- Wash it off with cold water
- In case it cause burning skin, you need to wash it off instantly
This oily skin treatment will eliminate moisture and oils from your skin, thereby making it dry. So, you need to supply your skin with adequate moisture to prevent the formation of more oils. Note that you should avoid sun rays right after using this method because it might cause sunburn. [Read: skin care tips for men]
4. Gram Flour
One of the helpful treatments on how to get rid of oily skin is gram flour. Follow the steps below:
- Add rose water to gram flour to make a good paste
- Apply the paste onto your face and rub in the circular motion for 5 minutes
- Wait till the paste dries out
- Wash your skin off with cool water
By using this method, your skin will look less greasy and fresher.
Tags: how to get rid of oily skin, how to get rid of oily skin on face, ways to get rid of oily skin, home remedies for oily skin, oily skin treatments.