Do you hate the spider veins on your legs? What could you do with it? Spider veins are twisted purple, red and blue vessels seen popularly on face and legs. The vein abnormality is rather similar to varicose veins, yet is not the same. The only difference is that varicose veins are raised, large, and swollen blood vessels with twists and turns while spider veins are smaller. However, the similarity is that both of them are resulted from structural abnormalities of blood vessels. Also called telangiectasias, spider veins could be understood as the custers of small blood vessels close the skin surface of a mature. They usually look like spiderweb and therefore are named spider veins.
Normally, they are rarely cause serious problems; nonetheless, spider veins become a concern of beauty because the ugly appearance. When it comes to learning how to get rid of spider veins on legs, there are currently many treatments that a doctor could give you, like laser therapy, radiofrequency ablation, endovenous laser, and vein surgery. In case your condition is not serious and bad as to develop complications, you could easily deal with this problem by applying some natural home remedies.
The following entry, made by WikiYeah, will introduce to you 12 best natural tips on how to get rid of spider veins on legs naturally without surgery. Some information in this entry is referred from WebMD and Womenshealthmag.
How To Get Rid Of Spider Veins On Legs Naturally Without Surgery – 12 Fast Tips
1. Boost Your Blood Circulation
In regard to natural ways on how to get rid of spider veins on legs, the easiest way you could do is to get better circulation. Getting circulation throughout your whole body, particularly the legs, is important to relieve spider veins.
Some suggestions to get better circulation include:
• Exercising, even just simply doing some low intensity activities like doing housework or walking your dog
• Sitting with your legs elevated whilst you take a rest
• Making sure that you do not sit for a long period of time without modifying your positions so you could boost blood circulation just enough to get rid of spider veins
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the simplest home remedies for spider veins on legs is using apple cider vinegar. This helps diminish the appearance of spider veins basing on the simple theory: increasing the circulation to the problematic area. What you need to do:
• Use a clean cloth to soak into apple cider vinegar
• Apply it as a compress onto your affected area
• Leave it there for 15 minutes
• To get better result, you should do it twice or thrice per day for no less than 1 month
3. Witch Hazel
Witch hazel is among most commonly used methods to diminish spider veins on legs. With the astringent properties, distilled witch hazel could strengthen your blood vessels, which in turn will cure your spider veins naturally.
What you need to do:
• Dip a cotton ball into the witch hazel solution
• Press it over your problematic area
• Do it a few times per day till you get rid noticeable results
Not only is ginger a common herb in every kitchen, but it is also a good home remedy for spider veins which does not cost you even a dollar. There is a blood protein named fibrin that might build up in the areas where the veins are injured. It makes your veins more prominent and visible. Using ginger will naturally break up fibrin to diminish spider veins. Also, ginger improves blood circulation by reducing blood pressure. Low blood pressure will help so much for your veins.
In addition, ginger might also have blood thinning effect, making it easier for your own heart to pump. Nevertheless, in case you are currently taking thinning medicines, then you should talk with your doctor before doing any change to your diet.
What you need to do:
• Take 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, then grate it.
• Place the grated ginger in a pot, pour 1 cup of hot water into, cover it up, let it steep for 10 minutes
• Strain it up if you do not like chewing fresh ginger otherwise it is not required
• If you like, add honey
• Drink this tea for 2-3 times per day