Beards look good on men, but not so much on women. Unwanted facial hair becomes an undesirable, embarrassing beauty concern for women, particularly when they age and their levels of estrogen change because of menopause. The reason of excess growth of facial hair includes changes in hormonal levels within the body, irregular menstrual cycle, medications, and even hormonal changes during pregnancy.
Despite there are various ways to remove facial hair like beaching, shaving, laser or waxing yet that still could not provide a permanent result. Fortunately, you can still get rid of unwanted facial hair naturally and permanently by applying some remedies using natural ingredients. This article from Wikiyeah.com will show you how to get rid of unwanted facial hair fast and naturally at home without too much cost. Take a quick look!
How To Get Rid Of Unwanted Facial Hair – 12 Useful Home Remedies
1. Lemon And Sugar
This is the most common method on how to get rid of unwanted facial hair women often apply. In order to use lemon and sugar for facial hair removal, you need to:
• Mix 1 tablespoon of sugar with 1 fresh lemon
• Add a small amount of water into to dissolve the sugar
• Leave that mixture on the face for 15 minutes before washing it off with cold water
• Do this regularly (about 3 times per week) you will notice a significant decrease in hair growth.
This combination is reckoned as an exfoliating agent that lemon acts as an astringent and antiseptic.
2. Sugar Wax
In regard to tips on how to get rid of unwanted facial hair, this formula is super effective and easy. What you need to do is:
• Mix 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of water and 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar (white or brown)
• Heat that mixture in the microwave / stove for less than 1 minute till it bubbles and gets brown
• Let it cool down
• Use a spatula to apply it over the skin area where you wish to eliminate the hair
• Place paper strip over the sugar wax, smooth it out with the finger in the hair growth direction
• Instantly rip it off in the opposite direction of the hair growth
• Do it a few times if necessary
3. Rose Water And Green Gram Flour
Green gram flour can help in removing hair through exfoliation. Additionally, the combination of rose water and green gram flour can work as a natural cleanser for acne-prone and sensitive skin. What you need to do is:
• Add 1 ½ tablespoon of rose water to 2 tablespoons of the green gram flour. If necessary , you could also add 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
• Spread that paste over the skin area, leave it there for 20 minutes before scrubbing
• Apply this method 3-4 times per week