Aka methi, fenugreek is very useful in treating hair fall or hair loss. Fenugreek seeds have hormone antecedents which could help promote hair growth and rebuild hair follicles. Also, they contain nicotinic and proteins which help stimulate hair development.
You just need to:
- Soak one cup of fenugreek seeds in the water.
- The next morning, you grind them to create a good paste.
- Then, apply that paste over your hair and scalp.
- Wait for 40 minutes and rinse the hair off thoroughly with water.
Do this routine daily in the morning for 1 month or so to notice great results.
5. Onion Juice / Garlic Juice / Ginger Juice
Onion juice is beneficial in treating hair fall because of its high sulfur content, helping improve blood circulation to hair follicles, alleviate inflammation and regenerate hair follicles.
Also, due to antibacterial properties, onion juice can help kill parasites and germs, treat scalp infections that lead to hair fall. According to a prestigious study, it is estimated that about 74% of participants applying onion juice on their scalp noticed significant hair re-growth.
- You could rub your scalp with either garlic juice or onion juice or ginger juice, and gently massage.
- Leave there overnight, and in the next morning, you wash it thoroughly.
- Reapply this method twice or thrice per week for 4-5 weeks.
Commonly known as a natural ingredient in many homemade hair dye recipes or hair conditioners, henna is also used to strengthen your hair’s root. If you combine it with other ingredients, it creates a better hair pack.
- Take about 250 ml of mustard oil in the tin can and then add 60 grams of dried and washed henna leaves.
- After that, you boil the combination and filter the oil out.
- Massage the scalp with it daily and store the remained part in the airtight box or bottle.
- Make another henna pack by mixing curd with henna powder. Finally, apply it over your hair and scalp, after 1 hour and wash it off.