7. Chinese Hibiscus
Chinese hibiscus comes with a lot of benefits. One of the natural properties is treating hair loss. Aside from increasing hair growth, this flower could be used to prevent split ends, cure dandruff, and prevent premature graying, and thicken hair.
- Add 10 Chinese hibiscus flowers to 2 cups of coconut oil.
- Then, heat that solution till charred. To collect the oil, you strain the solution.
- Apply that oil over your hair and scalp before hitting the hay. In the next morning, wash your hair thoroughly.
- To get good results, you repeat this routine for several times per week.
Being a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, flaxseeds are very helpful in preventing further hair fall and boost hair growth.
Consume 1 tablespoon of freshly ground flaxseeds with one glass of plain water every morning. Also, add flaxseeds to your soups, salads, or other dishes.
Besides, take flaxseed oil and apply it over your hair to prevent hair loss and strengthen your hair’s roots.
There you have discovered 8 most useful tips on how to stop hair fall at home naturally. Along with these practical tips, you should also take some preventative measures below:
• Use a wide-toothed comb
• Avoid combing your hair while it is wet
• Clean the combs weekly
• Wash your hair at least every 3 days with a gentle shampoo or hair cleanser to eliminate accumulated dirt, dust, oil and bacterial build up
• Avoid frequent hair styling
• Avoid using harsh chemicals