3. Apple Cider Vinegar
Having anti-itching, anti-septic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, apple cider vinegar (ACV) is among natural ingredients for how to stop itchy skin fast.
All you need to do is to:
• Put 3 cups of ACV into the bathtub filled with tepid water.
• Soak yourself in this solution for 20 minutes.
• Pat dry the skin, followed by a moisturizer
For a more localized skin area, you should:
• Apply ACV on your problematic skin areas by using a cotton ball
• After 30 minutes, rinse it off with tepid water
To get the best results possible, you should follow either of the two methods once per day, for at least 1 week.
MORE: natural and fast skin whitening tips
4. Cloves And Juniper Berries
When it comes to natural home remedies for how to stop itchy skin, the combination of juniper berries and cloves is very effective. With anti-inflammatory properties of juniper berries and essential oil within cloves, this combination could help numb the nerve endings, decreasing itching sensations.
What you need to do is to:
• Melt about 6 tbsp of unsalted butter in the sauce pan
• Melt 2 tbsp of beeswax in the other one
• Mix two prepared ingredients together and stir them well
• Let the mixture cool down and apply it over your problematic skin area
• In the next morning, you take a cool bathing
• To get the best result, you should do this every day