4. Use Baking Soda
Sodium bicarbonate, popular known as baking soda is considered one of the most effective ways on how to stop sweaty feet. It can help control sweating, neutralize the pH level of sweat and decrease bacteria.
You just need to:
• Mix baking soda and water according to the ratio of 1:4
• Soak your feet in that solution for 15 minutes every night for 1-2 weeks
• Also, you can sprinkle baking soda in both socks and shoes before wearing them
5. Lavender Oil /Tea Tree Oil
It is shown that lavender oil not only smells good but also is beneficial in killing bacteria. Moreover, thanks to the -properties, lavender oil can also help treat foot odor as well.
You just need to put several drops of lavender essential oil in the warm water. Soak the feet into that solution for 15 minutes. To get better results, you had better repeat this routine twice per day for several days.
You can use tea tree oil as an alternative for lavender oil to get the same effects.
6. Use Bleach
Another tip on how to stop sweaty feet is to use bleach. What you need to do is:
• Mix 2 tablespoons of bleach with one gallon of water.
• Immerse your feet in the solution for 10 minutes, followed by a little baby oil