In those hot days of summer, sipping a cold glass of iced tea is a heavenly experience. If you want to indulge yourself in a glass of ice tea, then you are at the right place because here Wikiyeah.com will show you top 7 refreshing iced tea recipes, helping you quench your thirst and battle the heat easily.
7 Iced Tea Recipes – Hit The Heat Fast
1. Hibiscus Pomegranate Iced Tea
The first one in the list of iced tea recipes is hibiscus pomegranate iced tea which not only sounds delicious but also is so easy to you to head into your kitchen to whip up a batch right instantly. The combination of juice and tea is a good way to wind down hot summer.
List Of Ingredients:
- Loose hibiscus tea: ¼ cup
- Boiling water: 4 cups
- Pomegranate juice: 1 cup
- Cold water: 4 cups
- Lemon, for décor
- Steep the prepared tea in boiling water for 5 minutes or so. Then, strain and pour it into a big pitcher.
- Add cold water and juice to start stirring and chilling
- Serve that tea with lemon wedges [Read: hot weather tips]