4. Thai Iced Tea
Wanna have something really different? Go for this one in the list of iced tea recipes. It is well made with a less regular kind of tea, yet still has such a yummy flavor that you will surely love. That way, it will have such a look similar to the things you have ever seen in coffee shops.
List Of Ingredients:
- Thai tea leaves : 2/3 cup
- Boiled water: 1 2/3 cup
- Sugar: 3 tablespoons
- Evaporated milk
- Initially, put the prepared tea leaves into one large bowl and then add water to.
- Steep them for about 5 minutes
- Use another bowl to place sugar and then strain the tea into it.
- Stir so that the sugar dissolves
- Pour that tea over the ice in one tall glass, top it with 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk [Read: pumpkin smoothie recipe]